Need Beautiful Photos in Cozumel, Mexico?
Cozumel Island is about a 45-minute ferry ride from Playa del Carmen and offers one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Riviera Maya.
It’s a vacation destination known to people looking for beautiful waters and quieter beaches.
How to get to Cozumel from Playa del Carmen?
Cozumel is just a short ferry ride from downtown Playa del Carmen.
What Can You do on Cozumel Island?
- Hang out on the pristine less crowded beaches
- Get photographed at one of the world most iconic beaches
- Chankanaab Park
- Punta Sur Light House
- Rent a buddy and cruise the island
- Walk and shop around Centro
- Go fishing
- Scuba diving
- Swim with whale sharks
- See baby turtles as they hatch
- Take a sunset cruise on a catamaran
- Taco and margarita tour
- Spend the night or a couple of days there
- Discover Mexico – soon this destination became a must-do for famlies activity in Cozumel. Discover Mexico is a cultural theme park about Mexico, where the entire family can experience the rich culture of this island.
My camera settings:
- Sony A7III
- ISO 50
- 28M Tamron Lens
- f stop various
More Info Cozumel Island
Cozumel (Spanish pronunciation: [kosuˈmel], Yucatec Maya: Kùutsmil) is an island and municipality in the Caribbean Sea off the eastern coast of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula, opposite Playa del Carmen. It is separated from the mainland by Cozumel Channel and is close to the Yucatán Channel. The municipality is part of the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
The total native population of Cozumel in 2020 was 88,626 inhabitants, with 49.9% woman, and 50.1% men.
The economy of Cozumel is based on tourism, with visitors able to benefit from the island’s balnearios, scuba diving, and snorkeling. The main town on the island is San Miguel de Cozumel. Info from the Wikipedia Cozuml, Mexico page.